BPSC MAIN EXAMINATION
48 – 52th C. C. EXAM. 2009
Labour and Social Welfare, Paper – 2
Time Allowed: 3 Hours Max. Marks: 200
Answer Any Five Questions
1. Define Industrial relations and state the objectives and scope of Industrial relations.
2. Define Industrial dispute and explain the various settlement machinaries under Industrial Disputes Act, 1947.
3. Describe the important phases of Labour Movement in India and discuss the types of Central Trade Unions.
4. Explain the meaning, objectives and importance of workers participation in Management.
5. State the various misconducts under the Industrial Employment (Standing Order) Act, 1946.
6. Define Social Security and examine the major social security programmes of the Government of India.
7. Describe the nature of unemployment and critically review the employment programmes with special reference to employment guarantee scheme.
8. Describe welfare programmes for women at the Centre and State levels.
9. Write a detailed note on problems of children in India with special reference to child labour.
10. Write a detailed note on Indian social problems with special reference to prostitution and beggary.