HISTORY OPTIONAL ONLINE COURSE CUM TEST SERIES – 2020
FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM
1. Topic wise Comprehensive Study Material
- Topic wise study material for History Optional:
- Study material will be provided topic wise on regular basis starting with World History.
- Access to the solution of previous years’ history optional questions (topic wise) of last 30 years will be provided.
- Complete Map Material will be provided.
- You don’t need to read anything else for Map section.
- Kindly note that 18 out of 20 map based questions were asked from our map material in 2017 and 2018 history optional main examination.
- Access to extra questions-answers posted regularly on website.
2. Answer writing session of One Year (6 Months Weekly and 6 Months Daily)
- Answer writing session will start from 5th January.
- First it will start as weekly answer writing session and after 6 months, it will become Daily answer writing session.
- Complete solution of answer writing session will be provided.
3. Online Test Series
- Questions in the test series will be asked as per new pattern.
- Detailed syllabus for each test along with sources to study will be uploaded on this page.
- Mode of communication will be online only (no postal communication).
- On due date:
- Question Paper, Answer Sheet and Detailed Solution will be sent to the enrolled students through email.
- You will have to send your answer sheet for evaluation in PDF format (you can use camscanner app).
- Evaluated answer sheet will be reverted back within 10 days.
- Detailed and high quality solution of each test will be provided.
- Answer sheets will be evaluated with detailed feedback for improvement along with marking. All doubts will be clarified via email, whatsapp or phone.
- Personal guidance will be given for any clarification related to the preparation.
24 Weekly tests (under Answer Writing Session)
- It will start from 5th January.
- Weekly Tests will be as per topic wise materials provided.
- Answer sheet of weekly tests must be sent to us within 2 days of due date.
- Answer sheet will be evaluated within 2 days.
- [8 Sectional Test + 6 Full Test]
- First 8 Tests will be of 125 Marks each and 90 Minutes time limit.
- Rest 6 Tests will be of 250 Marks each and 3 hours time limit.
- Dates of tests will be flexible. You can submit your tests any time and date.
- Schedule of tests will be updated on this page (Schedule will be as per material sent and first test will be in January).
Total Fee: Rs 18,000/- (Including Taxes)
STEPS FOR ENROLLMENT
Follow the following steps for enrollment:
- Make payment by using Payment Details (given in this page).
- Fill the online application form (given in this page) after making payment.
- Email one ID Proof on email@example.com
- After following the above steps, you will get all the required information within 24 hours on your Email ID.
Pay by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI/ Wallets:
Use following QR Code to pay by Paytm:
Contact details for any query
Mobile No. 9718593510, 8210076034, 9717510106
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org