All India History Optional Online Test Series-2019 [Batch- IV]
Total 6 Full Tests
- 6 Full Tests will be of 250 Marks each and 3 hours time limit. (Dates for appearing in tests are flexible)
- TEST FEE: Rs 10,000/-
FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM
1. Solved Questions and Map Material
- Access to the solution of previous years’ history optional questions (topic wise) will be provided.
- Complete Map Material will be provided. You don’t have to read anything else for Map section. Kindly note that 18 out of 20 map based questions were asked from out map material in 2018 history optional main examination.
2. Test Series
- Questions in the test series will be asked as per new pattern.
- Mode of communication will be online only (no postal communication).
- On due date, Question Paper, Answer Sheet and Detailed Solution will be sent to the enrolled students through email. You will have to send your answer sheet for evaluation in PDF format (you can use camscanner app). Evaluated answer sheet will be reverted back within a week.
- Detailed and high quality solution of each test will be provided.
- Answer sheets will be evaluated with detailed feedback for improvement along with marking within 10 days of sending answer sheet. All doubts will be clarified via email, whatsapp or phone.
NOTE: Those who want to enroll for [8 Sectional Tests + 6 Full Tests], they can enroll for the previous Batch of 2019 Online Test Series.
SCHEDULE OF FULL TESTS [Dates are flexible]
Full Test I: Ancient India: 10 June, 2019: 250 Marks (180 Minutes Duration)
Full Test II: Medieval India: 30 June, 2019: 250 Marks (180 Minutes Duration)
Full Test III: Modern India: 15 July, 2019: 250 Marks (180 Minutes Duration)
Full Test IV: World History: 5 August, 2019: 250 Marks (180 Minutes Duration)
Full Test V: Ancient+Medieval India: 15 August, 2019: 250 Marks (180 Minutes Duration)
- Click here to download Question Paper and Answer Sheet of Full Test V
Full Test VI: Modern India+World History: 20 August, 2019: 250 Marks (180 Minutes Duration)
- Click here to download Question Paper and Answer Sheet of Full Test VI
STEPS FOR ENROLLMENT
Follow the following steps for enrollment:
- Make payment by using Payment Details (given in this page).
- Fill the online application form (given in this page) after making payment.
- Email one ID Proof on email@example.com
- After following the above steps, you will get all the required information within 24 hours on your Email ID.
Pay by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI/ Wallets:
Paytm to: 9031846848
Contact details for any query
Mobile No. 9718593510, 8210076034, 9717510106
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org