Free General Studies Guidance Programme for CSE- 2019
We have started GS Guidance Programme for CSE- 2019 Prelims and Main Examination on the request of aspirants since a long time.
The programme will be under the guidance of selected candidates and officers mainly the following:
- Manish Deo Mishra [IRS (C&CE), Rank 357, CSE-2015, B.Tech, IIT Kanpur]
- Abhishek Narayan Sinha [IRS (C&CE), Rank 392, CSE-2015, B. Tech, IIT Guwahati]
Features of the programme
- It will be in the form of Free Video Lectures.
- The structure of the programme will be in the form of:
- Suggested reading
- Material selection
- Test questions
- Reality check exercise
- Doubt clearance sessions
- Explanation and “how to read” guidance on certain topics which are lengthy and confusing
- General strategies related to management of time, effective studies etc.
- The programme will be strictly restricted to direct preparation rather than peripheral talks.
Lecture 4: Polity for GS (Prelims): Part 2/3 [By Manish Deo Mishra, IRS (C&CE)]
Lecture 5: Polity for GS (Prelims): Part 3/3 [By Manish Deo Mishra, IRS (C&CE)]
Your Queries and Doubts
You can send us your queries and doubts related to your GS preparation by filling the following form: