Mesolithic Sites (Map For History Optional)
- Bagor on the river Kothari is the largest Mesolithic site in India.
- Langhnaj, Akhaj, Valasana, Hirpur(All are in Mehsana district): Langhnaj is the most extensively studied site in the state.
- Sarai Nahar Rai in the Allahabad is the most extensively studied Mesolithic site in the state.
- Morhana Pahar and Lekhahia are two other important Mesolithic sites (Both are almost together)
- Chopani Mando (Important)
- Paisra (In Munger District)
- Mayurbhanj (Many sites like Nagbhan)
- Keonjhar (Many sites like Gambharia)
- Chhota Nagpur plateau
- Explanation is given in History Through Map Section in alphabetical order