91) Who among the following supported the Swaraj Party in Central Legislative Assembly in pre-independent India?
(b) Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad
(c) Dr.Rajendra Prasad
(d) Jawaharlal Nehru
Ans: (a) M.A.Jinnah
92) In which year Gopal Krishna Gokhale founded ‘Servants of India Society’?
Ans: (d) 1905
94) Which of the following trials attracted world-wide publicity and drew sympathetic comments from Albert Einstein, H.G.Wells, Harold Laski and Roosevelt in favour of the convicts?
(b) Lahore conspiracy case
(c) Meerut conspiracy case
(d) None of the above
95) Who remarked about the East India Company that “The Company is an anomaly but it is part of a system where everything is an anomaly”?
(c) Lord Clive
(d) Henry Dundas
Ans: (b) G.B.Macaulay
96) Which one of the following states has the lowest percentage of Scheduled Tribes population as percentage of its total population according to Census 2011?
(c) Tamil Nadu
Ans: (a) Uttar Pradesh
97) Which of the following is not a cold ocean current?
98) Which of the following is not correctly matched?Mountain pass State
(b) Bomdila – Arunachal Pradesh
(c) Nathula – Meghalaya
(d) Zojila – Jammu & Kashmir
Ans: (c) Nathula – Meghalaya
99) Which of the following cities is known as the oil capital of Europe?
100) Which of the following groups of countries share border with Israel?
(b) Egypt, Turkey, Jordan, Cyprus
(c) Lebanon, Syria, Turkey, Jordan
(d) Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Yemen