121) Which one of the following is a natural polymer?
Ans: (b) Silk
122) Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched?
(a) Insulin – Regulation of blood glucose
(b) Melatonin – Regulation of sleep
(c) Oxytocin – Release of milk from mammary glands
(d) Gastrin – Regulation of blood pressure
Ans: (d) Gastrin – Regulation of blood pressure
123) Urea is
(a) A nitrogen containing organic compound
(b) A nitrogen containing in organic compound
(c) A plant harmone
(d) An Endergonic compound
Ans: (a) A nitrogen containing organic compound
124) Rani Jhansi maritime National Park was founded in :
Ans: (c) 1996
125) The stench due to leakage from LPG cylinder is because of :
(d) Ethyl mercaptan
Ans: (d) Ethyl mercaptan
126) Given below are two statements :
Assertion [A] : Human body is incapable of digesting cellulose.
Reason [R] : Starch degrading enzyme, diastase, is found in human body.
Choose the answer from the code given below :
(a) Both [A] and [R] are true and [R] is the correct explanation of [A]
(b) Both [A] and [R] are true but [R] is not the correct explanation of [A]
(c) [A] is true but [R] is false
(d) Both [A] and [R] are false
127) Which one of the following organs will not feel any pain on being pricked by a needle?
Ans: (b) Brain
128) Deficiency of Iodine causes :
(a) Night Blindness
Ans: (c) Goitre
129) Which one of the following organic acids is abundant in grapes, tamarind and banana?
(b) Citric acid
(c) Lactic acid
(d) Tartaric acid
130) Which of the following fuels would produce minimum environmental pollution?(a) Hydrogen