31) Who is the first Indian to win the Australian Open Badmintor superseries title in men’s singles?
Ans: (b) K.Srikanth
32) Match List I with List II and select the correct answer using the code given below the lists :
List – I [Institute]
A. Forest Research Institute
B. Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute
C. Central Arid Zone Research Institute
D. Indian Agricultural Research Institute
List – II
2. New Delhi
A B C D
(a) 2 4 1 3
(b) 3 4 1 2
(c) 1 3 2 4
(d) 4 2 3 1
Ans: (b) 3 4 1 2
33) The web based platform ‘Pratibimba’ to project government’s achievements was launched in March 2017 by the government of :
(b) Madhya Pradesh
(d) Tamil Nadu
Ans: (c) Karnataka
35) Which among the following is not included in the ten main themes of the Union budget for the financial years 2017-18?
(b) The poor and the underprivileged
(d) Rural population
36) Where was the International Conference for Peace talks between Israel and Palestine held in 2017?
37) The size of the Respirable Suspended Particulate Matter [R.S.P.M] in air is :
38) How many agro climatic zones are found in Uttar Pradesh?
Assertion [A] : Climate change is leading to increase in social tension in India.
Reason [R] : The frequency and intensity of the extreme weather events will have serious repercussions on food security.
Choose the correct answer from the code given below :
(d) [A] is false but [R] is true
40) Which one of the following is the First National Park established in India?
(b) Jim Corbett National Park
(c) Gir Forest National Park
(d) Dudhwa National Park