Complete Map Material for History Optional with explanations
Fee to get Complete Map Material
Fee to online access of previous years solved papers: ₹2500/-
Fee to get hard copy of previous years solved papers with some extra Questions Answers delivered at your address (Total 1340 Pages): ₹ 3500/-
Fee for online access to complete Map Material: ₹ 1000/-
Fee to get hard copy of Complete Map Materials delivered at your address: ₹ 1500/-
Combined fee for online access to both (map+ previous years solution): ₹ 3200/-
Combined fee for hard copy of both (Map Materials + Previous Years Solution) to be delivered at your address: ₹ 4600/-
Note: Online access validity will be for 3 years from the date of enrollment.
Steps for enrollment
Follow the following steps for enrollment:
- Make payment by using Payment Details (given in this page).
- Fill the registration form after making the payment by clicking here (You can also register by clicking any of the protected map materials)
- After following above steps (payment and registration), you will get login details on your email ID within 24 hours.
- For those enrolling for Hard Copy, it will be delivered at your address within 10 days of enrollment.
Pay by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI/ Wallets:
Contact details for any query:
Mobile No.: 9718593510, 8210076034, 9717510106
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPLETE MAP MATERIALS
Following is the COMPLETE MATERIAL for map section of history optional and you do not have to refer to any other source for history optional map.
Go to the end of the page for the details regarding fee and process to access complete map material.
18/20 Map Location in 2017 and 18/19 (with one location unclear) in 2018 and 19/20 in 2019 History Optional Main Examination had been asked from our following Map Material:
Previous Years Map Based Questions with Solution
Practice Sets of Map Based Questions with Solution
Free History map Material
- Useful for History Optional Paper in Civil Services Examination.
- Sites have been arranged alphabetically. Few sites have multiple names so it can be found in some other Parts also.
- Note: Those enrolled in Map Material Course will get materials as per new syllabus and they don’t have to read the following free material.